Thursday, March 8, 2007

Cuffing


4 hours of take-downs, cuffing, and generally being thrown about has left a few recruits, myself included, a bit sore. Throw in an RCMP trainer who is built like Hulk Hogan, reefing hard on your arm, telling you that you aren't that flexible in the shoulders, and you feel like crying for your mother. Sorry mom, this isn't entirely what I was expecting!

Once I figure out how I can download video onto this blog (ugh), I can send some lovely footage of our suffering!

Thanks for setting this up, Matt. Once I figure out how to change my profile I'll be removing the lies that I want to be like you. Bastard!

1 comment:

matosan said...

Yay! Now we get updates! When does the first picture go up? For the video I think you'll need to find somewhere to host it, then add a link. if you email me the video I'll figure it out for you. send it to my work account.
happy cuffing!